Advances in Cosmetic Surgery 2022 (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Gregory H. Branham MD
Advances in Cosmetic Surgery reviews the year’s most important questions in this fast-changing field. A distinguished editorial board identifies key areas of major progress and controversy and invites preeminent specialists to contribute original articles devoted to these topics. These insightful overviews in cosmetic surgery bring concepts to a clinical level and explore their everyday impact on patient care.
- Contains 25 articles on such topics as platelet-rich fibrin (wound healing and aesthetic); high-definition liposuction; non-surgical approaches to the aging neck; non-surgical rhinoplasty; and robotic hair restoration.
- Provides in-depth, clinical reviews in cosmetic surgery, providing actionable insights for clinical practice.
- Presents the latest information in the field under the leadership of an experienced editorial team. Authors synthesize and distill the latest research and practice guidelines to create these timely topic-based reviews.
- Publisher : Elsevier (June 1, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323987850
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323987851
- ISBN-13 : 9780323987851
- eText ISBN: 9780323987868