Advances in Oncology, 2022 (Volume 2-1) (Advances, Volume 2-1) (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Leonidas C. Platanias M.D. Ph.D
Advances in Oncology reviews the year’s most important findings and updates within the cancer field for the practicing oncologist. A distinguished editorial board, led by Dr. Leonidas C. Platanias, identifies key areas of major progress and controversy and invites preeminent specialists to contribute original articles devoted to these topics. These insightful overviews in oncology inform and enhance clinical practice by bringing concepts to a clinical level and exploring their everyday impact on patient care.
- Contains 27 articles on such topics as proton radiotherapy for CNS malignancies; updates on neoadjuvant therapy for resectable and borderline resectable pancreatic cancer; NTRK inhibitors in adult patients with solid tumors; and health care disparities in gynecologic cancers.
- Includes articles in the areas of radiation oncology, surgical oncology, medical oncology, gynecologic oncology, pediatric oncology, neuro-oncology, hematological oncology, uro-oncology, and gastrointestinal oncology.
- Provides in-depth, clinical reviews in oncology, providing actionable insights for clinical practice.
- Presents the latest information in the field under the leadership of an experienced editorial team. Authors synthesize and distill the latest research and practice guidelines to create these timely topic-based reviews.
- Publisher : Elsevier (June 1, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323986692
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323986694