Artificial Intelligence-based Infrared Thermal Image Processing and its Applications 2022 Original PDF
Infrared thermography is a fast and non-invasive technology that provides a map of the temperature distribution on the body’s surface. This book provides a description of designing and developing a computer-assisted diagnosis (CAD) system based on thermography for diagnosing such common ailments as rheumatoid arthritis (RA), diabetes complications, and fever. It also introduces applications of machine-learning and deep-learning methods in the development of CAD systems.
• Covers applications of various image processing techniques in thermal imaging applications for the diagnosis of different medical conditions
• Describes the development of a computer diagnostics system (CAD) based on thermographic data
• Discusses deep-learning models for accurate diagnosis of various diseases
• Includes new aspects in rheumatoid arthritis and diabetes research using advanced analytical tools
• Reviews application of feature fusion algorithms and feature reduction algorithms for accurate classification of images
This book is aimed at researchers and graduate students in biomedical engineering, medicine, image processing, and CAD.