Buck’s 2021 ICD-10-PCS (Original PDF)
Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting
- (OGCR) provide easier reference to coding rules when they are needed most.
- Convenient Guide to the 2021 Updates in the front of the book lists all new, revised, and deleted codes, providing at-a-glance lookup of the coding changes.
- Unique! Full-color anatomy plates (including Netter’s Anatomy art) are included in the front of the book to help you understand complex anatomic information and how it may affect choosing codes.
- American Hospital Association’s Coding Clinic® citations include official ICD-10-PCS coding advice relating to specific codes and their usage.
- Hospital Acquired Condition (HAC) symbol notes procedures related to HACs as outlined in the MS-DRG.
- Symbols for Non-Covered and Limited-Coverage Procedures indicate related material outlined in the Definitions of Medicare Code Edits.
- Sex edits from the Definition of Medicare Code Edits denote codes that are used only with patients of a specific sex.
- Non-Operating Room Procedure symbols identify procedures that do and do not affect MS-DRG assignment.
- Combinations symbol identifies procedures that can affect MS-DRG assignment.
- Online Appendix: Procedure Combination Table displays each procedure cluster and the corresponding DRG, as well as a few procedure combinations that are designated as non-OR.
- NEW! Updated
2021 Official Code set
- reflects the latest ICD-10 codes needed for procedural coding.