Clinical Faculty Development
Learning Outcomes and Modules
Upon completion of this program you will be able to: apply tools to more effectively use your time and evaluate available resources; compose practice quality improvement projects in your own radiology practice; outline the key essentials to become a great section chief or practice leader; and create meaning and satisfaction from your work efforts and life in general.
- Finding Meaning in Work and Life—Richard Gunderman, MD
- How to Carry Out Practice Quality Improvement—Michael Bruno, MD
- Practice Quality Improvement:Decrease Patient Falls in the Outpatient Setting in Radiology—Hani Abujudeh, MD
- Being a Good Division Chief—David Yousem, MD
- Managing Your Time and Leveraging Resources—Aine Kelly, MD