Critical Care Medicine: The Essentials and More, 5th Edition
- Designed primarily for use by students and residents, but also helpful for anyone already in practice.
- Emphasizes the pathophysiologic elements and treatments of illness and injury.
- Now with updated drug info and more substantial coverage of interventional radiology, pregnancy care, and organization of critical care.
- Adds new, brief summaries that present opposing arguments of controversial points.
- Topics range from intubation, ventilation, and pharmacotherapy, as well as drug overdoses, sepsis, gastrointestinal bleeding, and other crisis care scenarios.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience:
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.