CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2021 – 2022 (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Jacob David
Guidelines and recommendations for the most common outpatient conditions―from sources you can trust!
Fully Reviewed and Updated Guideline Summaries!
- Organized into topics related to disease screening, prevention and management, and further subdivided into organ systems for quick reference
- Consolidates information from government agencies, medical and scientific organizations, and expert panels into concise recommendations and guidelines
- Updated with more than 90 new guidelines
- Significant updates to colorectal cancer screening, migraine prevention, and management of diabetes, cellulitis, asthma, and chronic pain among many others.
- New sections on orthopedics and sports medicine in addition to expanded specialty areas such as addiction medicine, transgender health, maternity care and hospital medicine.
- Spans all areas of general medicine and covers primary care topics in both ambulatory and hospital settings
- Includes website addresses for U.S. government agencies and professional societies
- Publisher : McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 19th edition (September 24, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 784 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1264277687
- ISBN-13 : 978-1264277681
- ISBN-13 : 9781264277681
- eText ISBN: 9781264277698