Diagnostic Pathology: Neuropathology, 2nd Edition (Original PDF with High Quality Images)
- Thoroughly updated content throughout includes new biomarkers and genetic markers; new diagnostic, therapeutic, and prognostic techniques; new entities and antibodies; new immunohistochemical markers; the new “integrated” diagnosis schema; and much more.
- Features exclusive images not found in the 2016 updated WHO Classification system of CNS neoplasms.
- Presents complete information on lesions of the brain, sellar region, and peripheral nerves, as well as benign cysts and selected infectious, inflammatory, reactive, vascular, and cortical dysplastic lesions.
- High-quality, carefully annotated color images (both common and rare) depict classic pathological features as well as variant patterns that are prone to creating diagnostic problems.
- Time-saving reference features include bulleted text, a variety of test data tables, key facts in each chapter, annotated images, and an extensive index.