Gattuso’s Differential Diagnosis in Surgical Pathology, 4th edition (True PDF+ToC+Index)
- Provides brief descriptions of both common and uncommon disorders, with an emphasis on differential diagnosis, along with excellent illustrative examples of the pathology and carefully selected references.
- Streamlines the differential diagnosis process by offering a series of bullet point checklists that detail the respective features of the entities being considered.
- Discusses a complete range of tumors and tumor-like conditions in all organ systems.
- Contains updated information on personalized/precision medicine especially as it pertains to the immunotherapies; for example, PDL-1 targeted therapies in many cancers.
- Includes new classification of neuroendocrine tumors, new classification and updates of follicular variant of papillary thyroid carcinoma, and a new section on the most common metastatic tumors and utilization of ancillary techniques for diagnosis and molecular studies.
- Uses a reader friendly, outline format for each diagnosis that details clinical information, epidemiology, gross and microscopic findings, ancillary stains and tests, differential diagnoses, and pearls of wisdom.
- Features 1,400 full-color macro- and micrographs that provide a realistic basis for comparison of what you see under the microscope.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices