Imaging in Rheumatology: A Clinical Approach (EPUB and CONVERTED PDF)
- Clearly and comprehensively details clinical, pathological, and imaging assessment of rheumatic diseases and conditions like arthritides and arthropathies.
- Trains radiologists learn how imaging fits into diagnostic processes—and non-radiologists how to better understand imaging techniques.
- Designed for practical, everyday use in clinical situations with patients.
- Chapters in the core middle section present clinically relevant and practical overviews of a disease or condition, accompanied by illustrated imaging features of that condition.
- Helps you recognize a disease process masquerading as arthritis.