Ma and Mateers Emergency Ultrasound, 4th Edition (Original PDF + Video Access)
Ma and Mateer’s Emergency Ultrasound has been the definitive text for clinicians since it was first published. Now updated with new chapters, expanded coverage, and new video, this generously illustrated guide covers the training, techniques, and skills for successfully applying point-of-care ultrasound, with a special emphasis on clinical issues commonly encountered in the emergency or acute care settings.
Well-organized chapters address:
- Clinical considerations and indications
- Anatomical considerations
- Common abnormalities
- Video cases
- Coverage of trauma, cardiac, critical care, pulmonary, hepatobiliary, renal, testicular, and other ultrasound applications
- Expanded chapters on cardiac and musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Useful measurements and quantitative references throughout
- Side-by-side comparisons of normal and abnormal scans
- New chapters on resuscitation of the critically ill and regional anesthesia
- Videos easily accessed via QR codes
- More than 800 photos and illustrations
With consistent chapter organization that makes it easy to find the answers you need, this peerless text serves as an essential roadmap and reference to point-of-care ultrasound.