Medicare RBRVS 2021: The Physicians’ Guide 2021 Epub+ converted pdf
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Critical insight into the RBRVS system — detailed background information on the RBRVS system, an in-depth explanation on the key components and operation of the payment system, use of the RBRVS by Medicare and the private sector, geographic adjustments, conversion factors, limits on physician charges and CMS adoption of the Physician Practice Information Survey Data and other Practice Expense Methodology changes.
- Updated information on the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule, payment rules, and the conversion factor — covers new payment rules that take effect in 2021.
- Updated RVUs for 2021 CPT(R) codes including every RVU element — Physician Work, Practice Expense (Facility and Nonfacility) and Professional Liability Insurance.
- List of RVUs for CPT and HCPCS-coded procedures and services — calculate and establish physician charges using RBRVS relative values.
- List of RVUs for anesthesiology services.
- List of geographic practice cost indices (GPCIs) for each for each Medicare payment locality — Physician Work, Practice Expense and Malpractice Insurance.