Musculoskeletal Imaging: The Core Requisites 5th Ed 2021 Original pdf
Focusing on high-yield information, Musculoskeletal Imaging: The Core Requisites, 5th edition emphasizes the basics to help you establish a foundational understanding of musculoskeletal imaging during rotations, prepare for the core and certifying exams, refresh your knowledge of key concepts, and learn strategies to provide “value added reports to referring clinicians. This completely rewritten and reorganized edition emphasizes the essential knowledge you need in an easy-to-read format.
- Emphasizes the essentials in a templated, quick-reference format that includes numerous outlines, tables, pearls, boxed material, and bulleted content for easy reading, reference, and recall.
- Prioritizes and explains the key information that you will be tested on to help you efficiently and effectively prepare for board exams.
- Helps you build and solidify core knowledge to prepare you for clinical practice with critical, up-to-date information on sports injuries and other trauma, joint diseases, musculoskeletal tumors and infection, bone marrow imaging, pediatric conditions, and basic image-guided musculoskeletal procedures.
- Includes sample report templates and numerous tips on effective communication of imaging findings.
- Features more than 1,200 high-quality images spanning the diagnosis of conditions and diseases of the musculoskeletal system. All imaging modalities are covered, including MRI, ultrasound, CT, radiography, and nuclear medicine.
- Published as part of the newly reimagined Core Requisites series, an update to the popular Requisites series aimed at radiology trainees and today’s busy clinicians.