Oculoplastics (Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology) (ePUB+PDF)
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The updated Oculoplastics volume includes:
- Authoritative guidelines for the differential diagnosis and treatment of the full range of oculoplastic conditions, ideal for practicing ophthalmologists, oculoplastics specialists, and residents.
- New coverage of the use of MRI in diagnosing conditions and determining treatment plans.
- More than 300 high-quality images – many brand-new to this edition – aid in visual diagnosis and treatment planning.
- An easy-to-use format that covers Epidemiology and Etiology, History, Physical Examination, Differential Diagnosis, Laboratory and Special Examinations, Diagnosis, Prognosis, and Management.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more