Pediatric ICD-10-CM 2022: A Manual for Provider-Based Coding Seventh Edition 2021 ORIGINAL PDF
For the pediatric provider, coder, and biller, here’s the most helpful and easy-to-use manual on ICD-10-CM yet. Completely updated for 2022, this edition includes a new chapter on codes for special purposes such as vaping-related disorders.
Purpose-built to streamline the coding process, this important guide condenses the vast ICD-10-CM code set into only pediatric-centered guidelines and codes. The guidelines are included directly at the chapter and code level to help ensure that coders will always use the right codes in the right situations. Tabular, indexed navigation helps you find needed items fast.
• Updated for the October 1, 2021, release of ICD-10-CM codes
• New codes in this edition include: Acute flaccid myelitis, Cough (expanded), Pediatric Feeding Disorder, gene therapy and many more
• Integrated codes and guidelines
• Pediatric-focused and provider-based coding guidance
• Updated External Causes of Injuries table/ index
• Updated Table of Drugs and Chemicals