Prehospital Emergency Medicine Secrets (EPUB3 + Converted PDF)
By Robert P. Olympia MD FAAP, Jeffrey S. Lubin MD MPH
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Prehospital Emergency Medicine Care Secrets is an all-new addition to this popular series, offering practical, up-to-date coverage of the full range of essential topics in this dynamic field. This new resource features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, pearls, memory aids, and an easy-to-read style – making inquiry, reference, and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time – succinct, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Covers the full range of essential topics including disaster and multiple casualty incidents, psychiatric emergencies, and prehospital skills and procedures for in-training or practicing professionals.
- Fully revised and updated, including protocols and guidelines that are continuously evolving and that increasingly dictate best practices.
- Includes chapters on public health and EMS, infectious disease emergencies/sepsis, telemedicine and emerging telecommunications, transport of the highly infectious patient, mass casualty evacuation and patient movement, biological and chemical terrorism, community disaster preparedness, and airway management, oxygenation, and ventilation.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from global leaders in the field – all providing a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (December 27, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 352 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323722660
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323722667
- ISBN-13 : 9780323722667
- eText ISBN: 9780323722698
- eText ISBN: 9780323722674