- Covers all sub-specialty areas, including general dermatology, dermatopathology, pediatrics, pharmacology, basic science, and dermatologic surgery.
- Maximizes retention and recall by using an outline approach, bullet points, and mnemonic devices that clearly identify key information.
- Illustrates and simplifies complex concepts with more than 400 high-quality clinical images, tables, illustrations, and histopathology slides.
- Keeps you up-to-date with the latest hot-topic developments including new biologic agents used in the treatment of various diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and melanoma.
- Reviews topics you won’t find in any other dermatology study guide, such as genetic alterations and molecular laboratory studies in melanocytic lesions, soft tissue tumors, and other neoplasms.
- Helps you recognize the often-elusive associations between skin diseases and disorders of other organ systems.
Comprehensive in scope, easy to use, and aligned to the texts you trust, Review of Dermatology, edited by Drs. Ali Alikhan and Thomas L.H. Hocker, is a highly effective study tool for your upcoming board or maintenance exam. Using a concise, bullet-point format and mnemonic devices throughout, this unique guide ensures rapid and efficient recall of the information you need to know for exam success!