Schrier’s Diseases of the Kidney, 9th Edition (ORIGINAL PDF)
The recent advances in many aspects of kidney diseases have mandated the ninth edition of Schrier’s Diseases of the Kidney. This all-encompassing work provides both clinicians and academicians with information they need to treat and study kidney disorders. Combining basic and clinical sciences, the book provides authoritative, concise, and readily accessible information. About 200 international authorities, guided by a team of five distinguished authorities in nephrology, create an invaluable resource. Dr. Schrier, the long-time sole editor of this work, has recruited four eminent nephrologists as co-editors for this edition.
The book is divided into eleven sections that cover:
- Structural, Functional Correlations in the Kidney
- Clinical Evaluation
- Cystic and Tubular Disorders
- Infections of the Urinary Tract and the Kidney
- Acute Renal Injury
- Glomerular, Interstitial, and Vascular Renal Diseases
- Systemic Diseases of the Kidney
- Disorders of Electrolyte, Water, and Acid-Base
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Management of End-Stage Renal Disease
- Content has been consolidated into two volumes
Plus, with this new edition you have FREE online access to the companion website that contains fully searchable text and an image bank so you have access to the content anytime, anywhere.