The Ophthalmic Laser Handbook (ePub3+Converted PDF)
- Features complete coverage of each procedure, including background, indications, contraindications, informed consent, pre- and post-operative considerations, complications, efficacy, billing/coding, and more.
- Presents bulleted lists of key information in every chapter for quick reference.
- Includes videos of all major laser procedures being performed by the author team of renowned ophthalmologists and optometrists.
- Provides a portable, easy-to-use resource for everyday clinical use and for the professional development of students, residents, and practitioners.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.