The Washington Manual of Surgical Pathology, 3rd Edition (High Quality Scanned PDF)
- Includes new WHO classifications and access to more than 2,700 high-quality images online.
- Offers brief, logical approaches to gross examination and dissection; microscopic diagnosis of medical as well as surgical diseases; and tumor classification.
- Features separate chapters devoted to ancillary surgical pathology techniques, including immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence microscopy, electron microscopy, frozen section diagnosis, flow cytometry, DNA and RNA based molecular methods, and imaging technologies.
- Presents valuable content in a concise, practical format that includes easy-to-follow guidelines, tables, diagrams, and algorithms.
- Previous edition winner of the BMA Medical Book Award First Prize in Pathology.