Urologic Surgical Pathology, 4th Edition (Original PDF)
- Includes expanded coverage of differential diagnosis for all tumor types encountered in urological surgical pathology practice.
- Incorporates the latest TNM staging and WHO classification systems, as well as new diagnostic biomarkers and their utility in differential diagnosis, newly described variants and new histologic entities.
- Discusses advances in molecular diagnostic testing, its capabilities, and its limitations, including targeted therapy/personalized medicine.
- Covers new developments in immunohistochemistry and the latest diagnostic tumor markers.
- Features more than 1,600 high-quality images – all in color – including gross pictures, histopathologic and cytopathologic images, special stains, other ancillaries, drawings, and illustrations.
- Helps you find information quickly with a consistent chapter format; an abundance of tables, diagrams and flowcharts; boxed lists of types and causes of diseases; differential diagnosis; characteristic features of diseases; complications; classifications; and staging.