Vascular and Interventional Radiology: A Core Review (ePub and CONVERTED PDF)
- Contains 300 questions with answers, explanations, and references.
- Features high-quality angiographic, fluoroscopic, CT, MRI, and ultrasound images that demonstrate the broad range of clinical entities encountered in vascular and interventional radiology.
- Provides concise answers that include rationales, clinical pearls, and literature references, as well as high-yield tables embedded in the answers for additional review.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience:
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.