Will’s Eye Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology Package 3rd Ed 2018 Epub+converted pdf
Developed at Philadelphia’s world-renowned Wills Eye Hospital, the Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology series covers the most clinically relevant aspects of ophthalmology in a highly visual, easy-to-use format. Vibrant, full-color photos and a consistent outline structure present a succinct, high-yield approach to the seven topics covered by this popular series: Cornea, Retina, Glaucoma, Oculoplastics, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Uveitis. This in-depth, focused approach makes each volume an excellent companion to the larger Wills Eye Manual as well as a practical stand-alone reference for students, residents, and practitioners in every area of ophthalmology.
Each volume features:
- Authoritative information on diagnosis and management, ideal for practicing ophthalmologists, ophthalmic specialists, and residents.
- The latest in therapeutic procedures and technology, as well as updated terminology throughout.
- Hundreds of superb illustrations, including high resolution digital photos, that aid in diagnosis and treatment planning.
- An easy-to-use format that covers Epidemiology and Etiology, History, Physical Examination, Differential Diagnosis, Laboratory and Special Examinations, Diagnosis, Prognosis, and Management.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Order the complete 7-book package and save!
This package contains:
?9781496366818 Rapauno, Cornea, 3e
?9781496363084 Fineman & Ho, Retina, 3e
?9781496363480 Rhee, Glaucoma, 3e
?9781496366856 Penne, Oculoplastics, 3e
?9781496366894 Savino, Neuro-Opthalmology, 3e
?9781496363046 Nelson, Pediatric Ophthalmology, 2e
?9781496363008 Garg, Uveitis, 2e