Workbook for Merrill’s Atlas of Radiographic Positioning and Procedures,15th Edition 2022 Original PDF
Reinforce your understanding of radiographic positioning and procedures with this practical workbook! Corresponding to the content in Merrill’s Atlas of Radiographic Positioning & Procedures, 15th Edition, this workbook helps you review and practice essential radiographic terminology, anatomy, and positioning concepts. Exercises include multiple-choice and matching questions, imaging evaluation, and more. Written by the textbook’s authors, this workbook prepares you for success on the ARRT certification exam and in clinical radiography practice.
- Anatomy exercises reinforce your understanding with multiple-choice, matching, and short-answer questions, labeling and identification diagrams, and crossword puzzles.
- Positioning exercises include multiple-choice, matching, short-answer, true/false, and fill-in-the blank questions, labeling and identification diagrams, and comparisons of standard radiographic projections.
- Exercises on identifying errors in radiographs prepare you to evaluate radiographs in clinical situations.
- Pathology exercises help you understand which projections will best demonstrate various pathologies.
- Self-tests at the end of each chapter include review questions enabling you to assess your comprehension and measure your own progress.
- NEW! Updated drawings and radiographic images reflect the content updates in the Merrill’s Atlas of Radiographic Positioning & Procedures, 15th Edition text.
- NEW exercises reflect the latest changes to the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) examination.